- Prioritize daily workload to keep all vehicles on schedule for on-time delivery.
- Performs all refinish procedures according to factory specifications.
- Mix paints to match color specifications or vehicles’ original colors using Colornet.
- Efficiently use and maintain paint material inventory.
- Follows OEM standards for blending formulas, topcoat application and curing.
- Sand, mask, clean, and prime vehicles prior to painting.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a paint team.
- Maintain all tools and equipment, keep workspace clean and organized and perform routine maintenance for paint booth and booth filters.
- Utilize all required safety equipment and follow proper refinishing procedures in compliance with OSHA safety guidelines.
- At least 2 years of collision repair experience
- Experience with water-based paint preferred
- Quality minded
- Ability to stay on schedule and meet deadlines
- Continued I-CAR training will be paid by CDE!