- Monitor marketing reports and information relating to business referrals
- Initiate and develop sales relationships within all ranks of insurance companies
- Secure new business partnerships.
- Seek out large fleet accounts, initiate sales contact and continue administration and support of these accounts.
- Create new and manage existing insurance company’s agent and office staff relationships.
- Gives input and support the development of marketing campaigns, ensuring successful new market penetration and growth in existing markets.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Knowledge of insurance claims process
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Familiarity with auto repair business
- Basic Computer Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred.