- Set standards and develop action plans to facilitate improvement of business performance and standards for quality, customer service and satisfaction, promotional efforts, and employee satisfaction and retention
- Identify, establish, and monitor financial performance goals for the shop including sales growth and gross profit on labor, parts, paint & materials, and sublet. Control overhead expenses and assist in the management of receivables.
- Manage the retention of personnel as needed to achieve objectives and maintain the long-term health of the business
- Continually improve the skill level of all personnel by facilitating training opportunities and on-the-job skills enhancement
- Manage the primary relationships with outside entities including insurers, vendors, major customers, and the community.
- Proactively manage the customer service and quality assurance levels of the business
- Direct the repair process to achieve repair quality standards, consistent priorities, and high productivity.
- At least 7 years of collision repair experience as a repair planner or shop manager.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have a complete and thorough understanding of vehicle construction, estimating guides, procedure pages, and insurer needs.
- Continued I-CAR training will be paid by CDE!