- Inspect the vehicle for damage to the structure, sheet metal, mechanical, electrical, glass and interior components and necessary refinishing to bring the vehicle to pre-accident condition.
- Communicate with the CSR, customer, and insurance adjuster as needed to obtain approval for the repair (sell the repair)
- Follow-up on any repairs requiring supplements to promptly obtain approvals.
- Ensure our customer is informed at all stages of the repair process.
- At least 2 years of collision repair experience
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have a complete and thorough understanding of vehicle construction, estimating guides, procedure pages, and insurer needs.
- Continued I-CAR training will be paid by CDE!