- Greet customers and ensure they are comfortable with the repair process.
- Schedule appointments for customers with our repair planners.
- Assist with parts posting and reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Assist customers with scheduling rental cars.
- Take the lead with all A/R, coordinating and recording payment from multiple sources.
- Communicate professionally with our customers and insurance company partners.
- 2 years customer service experience
- Ability to always stay organized and professional
- Bilingual ability is a plus
- Knowledge of CCC One is preferred